Mitt Romney

Status
Not open for further replies.
DV8, I recognize one or two of those pix....and so have heard from guys over there in Iraq 1 that WMD did exist....:cussing::harhar: so once again supported by guys there.....now no one but the hard core islamics know where they are.....BET on that.....

:cussing:

While we are all talking history.

Remember Bush saying "We can not find any weapons of mass destruction?"

A friend of mine was a private contractor (translation = mercenary) in Iraq a few years back and sent me these pictures. You may remember them from the CF, I posted them there a long long time ago.
Please define WMD, Show me the anthrax, the biohasard weapon, the dirty uranium bomb.
All it see here are weapons. Surely Irak had weapons, I mean, they had an army.

Don't tell me thae Bush admin started this

According to what I just read doing a search, it was. (But I won't tell you).:lol:

Ummm.....The gunwalker program is not the Fast and Furious program.

Deaths in the Gunwalker program = 0

Deaths in the Fast and Furious program = 100's

Might surprise you but I don't really approve of either one (Bush's or Obama's). However, that has nothing to do with the DOJ hiding information about the death of a US border agent. C'mon Jeff, if this was your brother or son, wouldn't you want to know what happend?

. However, that has nothing to do with the DOJ hiding information about the death of a US border agent. C'mon Jeff, if this was your brother or son, wouldn't you want to know what happend?

Really?

What about all those stars at the entrance to CIA headquarters.

. However, that has nothing to do with the DOJ hiding information about the death of a US border agent. C'mon Jeff, if this was your brother or son, wouldn't you want to know what happend?

Really?

What about all those stars at the entrance to CIA headquarters.

WTF does this mean?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_Memorial_Wall

I have to educate you on vette stuff and government too?

No brag, just fact, early 80's I had walked in the front door and seen that wall myself, first time I know not WTF, and so asked.....I got all sad and shit.....

:crap:

[No brag, just fact, early 80's I had walked in the front door and seen that wall myself, first time I know not WTF, and so asked.....I got all sad and shit.....

The point is that government can't always be an open book. If we are to be effective at doing some very difficult things.

[No brag, just fact, early 80's I had walked in the front door and seen that wall myself, first time I know not WTF, and so asked.....I got all sad and shit.....

The point is that government can't always be an open book. If we are to be effective at doing some very difficult things.

THAT much is OBVIOUS......and lots of that is impossible anymore because of hacker and the .net being what it is.....

the .net is fun, like for US guys, but a double edge sword for most LEO types....

Come one baby let's go party :clap:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v4PWW301JM[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.