Mitt Romney

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....and yes, take the oil for free....After ALL, WTF they ever did but set on some easy/cheep oil??? name ONE thing that culture done in the last 1500 years.....:stirpot::hissyfit:
That's what Hitler would have done too.:sos:

Gene for President!

That'll show everyone! And teach 'em a lesson too...

good grief. :crap:

we will all be back in the days of Dr. Strangelove... who wants to ride the Bomb this time? Slim Pickens did it last time.

Nothing to ride, just a few well placed submarine missiles.....max cap chemical bombs.....only targets are a few mosques on high holy daze and a few .gov office buildings....woopie doo....such a problem.....

Gene for President!

we will all be back in the days of Dr. Strangelove... who wants to ride the Bomb this time? Slim Pickens did it last time.

Nothing to ride, just a few well placed submarine missiles.....max cap chemical bombs.....only targets are a few mosques on high holy daze and a few .gov office buildings....woopie doo....such a problem.....

So, you want to start a war again? Do you REALLY think for a moment the rest of the world would just sit on their hands and not say/do anything?

Gene for President!

So, you want to start a war again? Do you REALLY think for a moment the rest of the world would just sit on their hands and not say/do anything?

FOR FREE OIL, cost of pump/transportation?? yeh, I think so....easy....

After ALL, WE tried to be nice about it, and buy it legit, then THEY start with this cult crap and bomb chucking because somehow WE bought their oil, so WE are the exploiters of them?? REALLY?? screw THAT shit, WE enable their luck for setting on it, riding camels over it, and someHOW it's OUR fault?? pardon my royal GodDAMN ass I don't feel one bit guilty for taking it for FREE at this point.....

:hissyfit::stirpot::censored:

I'm sorry, but when I think of Mitt Romney my mind says "open mouth, insert foot". I just can't put another copy of Bush Jr. like that in office. So what does that leave me? Another year of voting for either "Bad or Worse" :crap:

That IS the rub,huh?:hissyfit:

in a nutshell, yes. it has been for all my voting age life. what a dilemma. :crap:

Gene for President!

FOR FREE OIL, cost of pump/transportation?? yeh, I think so....easy....

After ALL, WE tried to be nice about it, and buy it legit, then THEY start with this cult crap and bomb chucking because somehow WE bought their oil, so WE are the exploiters of them?? REALLY?? screw THAT shit, WE enable their luck for setting on it, riding camels over it, and someHOW it's OUR fault?? pardon my royal GodDAMN ass I don't feel one bit guilty for taking it for FREE at this point.....

:hissyfit::stirpot::censored:

It's their fault for having the oil and not wanting to give it away? or our fault for being addicted to it and not having the coin to buy it?

We are the crack heads of the oil consuming world :stirpot:

Let's give all the oil to Gene and let him set the price and rules of distribution, see how long it takes for him to go power crazy. Oooops!:stirpot:

And Gene - don't be offended, I love you as much as the rest of the crew. Sometimes I wish I had your combination of prescription meds..... maybe then I could see things from your perspective.

Look at it the other way around, they sell the oil and manipulate the price with their quantity adjustment and with the regional instability their book of hate brings with iut

What do they eat? Sand? Nope, Oil? Nope. Do your extort them by manipulating the price of grain?

I agree with Gene where he says they have the oil but haven't done a damn thing to get at it If it wasn't for the oil they would still be beating rocks together and assfucking camels (and small boys!)

Look at it the other way around, they sell the oil and manipulate the price with their quantity adjustment and with the regional instability their book of hate brings with iut

What do they eat? Sand? Nope, Oil? Nope. Do your extort them by manipulating the price of grain?

I agree with Gene where he says they have the oil but haven't done a damn thing to get at it If it wasn't for the oil they would still be beating rocks together and assfucking camels (and small boys!)

The answer is not fighting over oil. The answer lies in science. Surely a society that can carefully place a Mini Cooper on another planet with spot accuracy can find a way to reduce the use of a finite resource.
If no one buys their oil, they will whither away.
We found a way around hunting whales to get lamp oil. I am quite sure we can do it again. The big oil companies fight this inevitable revolution every inch of the way.
The sun is the most reliable nuclear power plant we know. Let's just figure out how to use it.

That doesn't remove the problem. Those people are brought up in an ideology of hate. Self reflection is something they do not posess! It's always someone elses fault and the only logical solution to a problem is resorrting to barbaric means. Being it a family issue (honor killings_ tribal matters, land disputes...whatever.

It's a pack of wild dogs and they need a strong regime to keep the shit contained. The middle eastern developments of recent times will show how peaceful these people really are. Live Leak is full of massacres and bloodshed from those regions.

So your oil is used only for energy? ... oh all the products you will miss!!!!

If no one buys their oil they will not whither away. They have already started the big conquest. Migrating to Western Coiuntries, expoiting hospitality and social security whilst spitting the sociaties in the face. Since their numbers are growing they have become more and more intolerable, hostile and disruptive. Breeding like rabbits at a rate of about 5:1 here. (achmed has been most popular boys name here for several years). It's a silent take over. They have uilt their underground society, clinging together as brethren in the holy war against the non muslims. It's right there, in their books of hate, both the Quran and the Hadith. Books of war mongers and pedophiles read by inbred sociopathic morons, ready to blow themselves up for their prophet.

The answer lies in science? Same science as in Iran! I'm sure they are trying to find a green weenie way of doing things there.

The answer lies in he who strikes the 1st blow wins. If you think WWII was bad, the shit waiting to go down with these guys will be even worse because the enemy will not arrive at the beaches, they are already everywhere.

That doesn't remove the problem. Those people are brought up in an ideology of hate. Self reflection is something they do not posess! It's always someone elses fault and the only logical solution to a problem is resorrting to barbaric means. Being it a family issue (honor killings_ tribal matters, land disputes...whatever.

It's a pack of wild dogs and they need a strong regime to keep the shit contained. The middle eastern developments of recent times will show how peaceful these people really are. Live Leak is full of massacres and bloodshed from those regions.

If no one buys their oil they will not whither away. They have already started the big conquest. Migrating to Western Coiuntries, expoiting hospitality and social security whilst spitting the sociaties in the face. Since their numbers are growing they have become more and more intolerable, hostile and disruptive. Breeding like rabbits at a rate of about 5:1 here. (achmed has been most popular boys name here for several years). It's a silent take over. They have uilt their underground society, clinging together as brethren in the holy war against the non muslims. It's right there, in their books of hate, both the Quran and the Hadith. Books of war mongers and pedophiles read by inbred sociopathic morons, ready to blow themselves up for their prophet.

The answer lies in science? Same science as in Iran! I'm sure they are trying to find a green weenie way of doing things there.

The answer lies in he who strikes the 1st blow wins. If you think WWII was bad, the shit waiting to go down with these guys will be even worse because the enemy will not arrive at the beaches, they are already everywhere.

TT , the stories I could tell to back you up, would piss off anyone on this forum, personal....and personally observed.....and read about some ~25 years ago in the Wash Post paper....not that they will admit it today, that's all redacted....BET on it, but that's ok, I know where that hate mosque was, about a mile from the house the ex still has.....

I sorry to appear as such a know it all, but in fact, I have lived it for 53 years in the DC region, it's a ONE horse town, and so ~40 of my years were cognitive.....and it's NOT pretty, not one damn bit.....:crap::hissyfit::censored:

I never said that. There is enough domestic oil to meet the needs of by products. To burn it for energy is a waste. Plastics and such can be recycled. Hydrocarbons in the air, not so much.

I never said that. There is enough domestic oil to meet the needs of by products. To burn it for energy is a waste. Plastics and such can be recycled. Hydrocarbons in the air, not so much.

Please man, HYDRO crapons....are nothing but a excuse....for more .gov stupid regs that cost fuel economy and double wammy of adding ethanol to the mix that costs us ever more per gallon of fuel, then we get over 10% less mpg....and to POSSIBLY avoid that MPG loss, we get to spend 50k or better on a new car, ??? to maybe save a spotted snail darting delta fish....really???

:lol:

Please man, HYDRO crapons....are nothing but a excuse....for more .gov stupid regs that cost fuel economy and double wammy of adding ethanol to the mix that costs us ever more per gallon of fuel, then we get over 10% less mpg....and to POSSIBLY avoid that MPG loss, we get to spend 50k or better on a new car, ??? to maybe save a spotted snail darting delta fish....really???

Gene, cars get more MPG than ever, are safer, more comfortable, and faster. It's called progress.
We took the lead out of gasoline, and nothing happened.
We lowered the ZDDP level in oil, and nothing happened.
We added catalytic converters, and still improved milage.
Ethanol , I don't agree with burning food.
We got past Beta video recorders, and we will get past Etahnol.

Tell ya what. Go park your car in the garage, start it up, close the door, and get back to me about how safe automobile exhaust really is. Don't forget to give your cat a bowl of harmless antifreeze first.
For the sake of lawyers, I don't really want Gene to do this. It's just to prove a point.

Last edited:

Gene, cars get more MPG than ever, are safer, more comfortable, and faster. It's called progress.
We took the lead out of gasoline, and nothing happened.
We lowered the ZDDP level in oil, and nothing happened.
We added catalytic converters, and still improved milage.
Ethanol , I don't agree with burning food.
We got past Beta video recorders, and we will get past Etahnol.
Can't agree more.
The shift to renewable energy is on its way already, Germany produces 25% of its energy from nenewable sources.
We have all the tools to switch car energy source to electricity or even better hydrogen now.
Much more than USA's oil addiction, it's oil companies' $$$ addiction that's on the way.

Denpo....Kinda funny that you talk about the US's oil addiction.......what do you think is a large driver of Canada's economy? Oil and cars?

Canada has the tenth largest economy in the world (measured in US dollars at market exchange rates), is one of the world's wealthiest nations, and is a member of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and Group of Eight (G8). As with other developed nations, the Canadian economy is dominated by the service industry, which employs about three quarters of Canadians.[8] Canada is unusual among developed countries in the importance of the primary sector, with the logging and oil industries being two of Canada's most important. Canada also has a sizable manufacturing sector, centered in Central Canada, with the automobile industry and aircraft industry especially important.

Denpo....Kinda funny that you talk about the US's oil addiction.......what do you think is a large driver of Canada's economy? Oil and cars?

Canada has the tenth largest economy in the world (measured in US dollars at market exchange rates), is one of the world's wealthiest nations, and is a member of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and Group of Eight (G8). As with other developed nations, the Canadian economy is dominated by the service industry, which employs about three quarters of Canadians.[8] Canada is unusual among developed countries in the importance of the primary sector, with the logging and oil industries being two of Canada's most important. Canada also has a sizable manufacturing sector, centered in Central Canada, with the automobile industry and aircraft industry especially important.

You forgot national health care plan. Seems to not have bankrupted them.:stirpot:

In light of the information that has been posted here in this thread I have decided that I will be running for president. :2nd:

You forgot national health care plan. Seems to not have bankrupted them.:stirpot:

see my previous post....

Is it a national plan? Or is it multiple insurance plans run by the provinces and the national governemt....with the ability to supplement with private insurance.....and oh BTW, if you are a federal employee you can get additional insurance............sorry bird....apples and oranges....the US govenrment can't manage shit!

The Public Service Health Care Plan (PSHCP) is an optional health care plan for federal Public Service employees and their eligible dependants.

It is designed to supplement your provincial health insurance plan. In other words, the Plan will reimburse you for all or part of your costs for eligible medical services and products once you have taken advantage of the benefits provided under your provincial/territorial health insurance plan or other third party source of health care assistance to which you are legally entitled. Complete details on the Public Service Health Care Plan are set out in the PSHCP Directive.

You can also find information on the Health Care - Policies and Publications page of the TBS web site or directly in the plan member booklet "Public Service Health Care Plan - Benefits Coverage and Plan Provisions".

In addition, the Plan Administrator, Sun Life Financial, has an Internet service to provide members with secure access to claims information and other services. An Access-ID and a Personal Identification Number (PIN) are needed. You can get these by calling the Administrator. The contact information is located on their web site.

If you do not have access to the Internet or you need a copy of the plan member booklet, you should contact your compensation advisor.

PSHCP members may also visit the PSHCP Administration Authority web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.