New forum section

Do you want a forum section for old timers?

• Total voters
It always amazes me when a guy a few thousand miles away from me picks a fight. It shows me just how much of a man he is.

All of you crap slingers need to go back to your monkey cages with this stink.

What admirers? You certainly did kiss ass to get back @ CF. You re the biggest ass kisser of them all judging by the number of times you were let back in @ CF and DC.

I never asked to be unbanned ANYWHERE, I will not grovel for people I detest. Patrick unbanned me because he wanted me to come and explain myself over the deadpool situation @ DC, like I would do that. CF, I don't know.. for some reason they unbanned me a half or full year after being banned. I do not actively participate apart from the occasional parts buying in the Z06 section.

There are only 2 terrorists seeking martyrdom all the time, you and turtle. Constantly trying or even requesting to get banned or openly suggesting you will get banned in the hope you do. I will tell you, there are no 72 virgins waiting for you on the other side!

BTW, didn't you have to start a post @ CF.. oops, problematic.. some Internet Brands forums are down (CF, TGO, LS1tech still up) from the looks of it...must be Sandy.

Ahhh....selective blindness. I understand. Just go back a few pages and you will find the :kissass: raving about you and Larry. I asked GDaina if I could come back after YEARS of being banned. Same with DC. Bird got me back there. Like I said...he's a good friend. And I'm sure you know this, but DC AND VM wouldn't be squat if it wasn't for CF and the people that got banned or booted or harassed over there. Much of that has been eliminated now. And VM has a LOT of CF people on here as newbs. So there really isn't a whole lot of difference now. VM = the Corvette Forum annex in many ways. :)

It always amazes me when a guy a few thousand miles away from me picks a fight. It shows me just how much of a man he is.

All of you crap slingers need to go back to your monkey cages with this stink.

Some guys take it up the ass by a girl living right under their roof. No need to log on.

Making excuses for them eh? Dayum...did you kiss and make up there???

I like organised too, that's why all the crap is contained here and when we all reach a point where people have made their point or decision I will trash this whole thread... just because I am a nazi admin and will do as I please!

a98339_slippers_1-tank.jpg

Marck, I WANT a pair of them slippers, they are GREAT@!!!!! size 14 minimum, bad arthritic feet....lemme know the price, I PP you the money...gotta LOVE them@!@@@@@!!:friends:

Hey Marck, why trash this ? Let's keep it so everybody can read for themselves how Dep and Turtle make asses out of themselves ....

I mean, really guys ??? Now you really go lower than I would have ever imagined . I can't believe you're not ashamed of yourselves when you read what you posted here.

You still haven't said what your problem with Larry is ...

Hey Marck, why trash this ? Let's keep it so everybody can read for themselves how Dep and Turtle make asses out of themselves ....

I mean, really guys ??? Now you really go lower than I would have ever imagined . I can't believe you're not ashamed of yourselves when you read what you posted here.

ASK BIRD. Or do you now know how to PM or e-mail?

I don't like him and he doesn't like me. Goes all the way back to DC. Nothing that can be done about it at this point. That's of no consequence in the scheme of things. I don't know why you even care what i think.

The bigger deal. I don't think the CA group is coming back. Someone would have shown up by now.

I don't like him and he doesn't like me. Goes all the way back to DC. Nothing that can be done about it at this point. That's of no consequence in the scheme of things. I don't know why you even care what i think.

The bigger deal. I don't think the CA group is coming back. Someone would have shown up by now.

So this is nothing new... you don't like each other, has been like hat for a while as you say....What triggered this recent pissing contest? Why I care? Like many others I've invested four and a half years in this forum and I don't want to see this fighting and bullshit going on..... So why did the CA group leave? Pissing match because of different political views? If so we should have never started discussing politics......should have set the rules straight back in 2008, but then again, nobody expected this crap four and a half years ago when we were all playing nice.

So this is nothing new... you don't like each other, has been like hat for a while as you say....What triggered this recent pissing contest? Why I care? Like many others I've invested four and a half years in this forum and I don't want to see this fighting and bullshit going on..... So why did the CA group leave? Pissing match because of different political views? If so we should have never started discussing politics......should have set the rules straight back in 2008, but then again, nobody expected this crap four and a half years ago when we were all playing nice.

You INVESTED in VM? What, a shitload of posts? That's an investment?
You must have been living in a vacuum all this time. We had problems early on at VM. And most of it was with Larry. I don't know who he was trying to impress, but supoposedly this forum was supposed to be a relief from CF and DC. Maybe he was looking for investors or something, who knows? But it didn't take long for warnings to be issed about all kinds of stuff. It got to the point where Bird quit as moderator because he got tired of putting up with the lies, backstabbing, and BS. And all this was coming directly from Larry.
I suspect the political views thing was just the final straw in this whole mess.
People said enough is enough. So they left. Now, you can try e-mailing Bird, but he is kinda busy right now with personal stuff. So you might not get a reply right away. Then again, you might not get a reply at all. He just may not want to talk about anything related to VM. I don't blame him for that.

Everybody who spent time here helping others by giving advise, providing photos, answering questions, whatsoever contributed and invested time and effort in this forum and its members. There were and still are a lot of great people here, too bad that a few bitter potstirrers are trying to ruin it for everybody instead of trying to work things out...

Everybody who spent time here helping others by giving advise, providing photos, answering questions, whatsoever contributed and invested time and effort in this forum and its members. There were and still are a lot of great people here, too bad that a few bitter potstirrers are trying to ruin it for everybody instead of trying to work things out...

Yeah but Karsten, all these people you are talking about are all noobs who wouldnt understand what the magnificent "old timers" are discussing behind the closed doors of a select forum.

Yeah but Karsten, all these people you are talking about are all noobs who wouldnt understand what the magnificent "old timers" are discussing behind the closed doors of a select forum.

Keep talking like that and we'll definitely be plotting against you. And we can do that whether we have a special section or not.

Dep, get your passport in order. We're going to Canada.

(humor)

Last edited:

Keep talking like that and we'll definitely be plotting against you. And we can do that whether we have a special section or not.

(humor)

I'll pass on Canada. I don't like a place where you can't tell a person's gender by their name. Isn't Obama's wife named Michel? :devil:

(humor)

Thanks for putting to (humor) note
I tought for a minute that you were serious and I would have to start locking my doors at night...