New forum section

Do you want a forum section for old timers?

• Total voters
No, was it me?? someone else??? don't have time to monitor all squabbles and I'm not in the "loop" as far as some kind of email ring that's apparently going... you really don't think I don't see a certain group of people teaming up here, possibly incited by others who remain in the background. For instance, turtle is all about shit stirring and Mike is too.... there's more to this than meets the eye. I just know that especially turtle is fouling his pants from enjoyment over all this... drama...controversy! Awesome!!! I will refuse to believe this whole bickering is about some BS stuff in OT. You guys hate someones guts...who? Larry? Me??

Speaking only for myself, I believe that the management over reacted and it hurt this furum.
Look at the post counts. The threads that you banned were by far, by far, the most popular on the forum. You caved in to a few whennies who wern't smart enough to avoid threads that might upset them. Now you're getting the back lash.
This forum never really took off, but it was a nice little place to go to. I could go to 1 site and fill multiple needs.
But now, you've banned one of the most important areas. It shows that you are playing a ego game and don't care about the members.
OK, you win.
Happy?

Speaking only for myself, I believe that the management over reacted and it hurt this furum.
Look at the post counts. The threads that you banned were by far, by far, the most popular on the forum. You caved in to a few whennies who wern't smart enough to avoid threads that might upset them. Now you're getting the back lash.
This forum never really took off, but it was a nice little place to go to. I could go to 1 site and fill multiple needs.
But now, you've banned one of the most important areas. It shows that you are playing a ego game and don't care about the members.
OK, you win.
Happy?

OH come ON man, they just trying to keep harmony in the house, that's all....

:beer::beer:

Poor decisions and lack of respect? Are you or real?? WTF?

This is a car forum so it is a poor decision if one restricts a part of the site that is there for BSing and general entertainment but really has nothing to do with the actual intention of the website? It should be left alone because it was generating traffic? Well nice, it generates traffic and posts but what good are they...just BS! Not what this website is for. You must have missed the name of the website! It's not my lack of respect to the members, it's a certain group of members with lack of respect to the people who invested time and money to give them this place and are now puting and having a hissy fit because tehy can't have their own little super special guys section.

Frankly, if there is a emmeber here who is here just for the OT BS I wouldn't lose a minute of sleep over them leaving. As of such, it amazes me that those who are the most violent protesters here are also those with the elast amount of technical input.

If this is all about that OT stuff I must have held some people in too high regards and must adjust my tolerance level for stupidity.. geezzzzzzz!!!!

I just know that especially turtle is fouling his pants from enjoyment over all this... drama...controversy! Awesome!!! I will refuse to believe this whole bickering is about some BS stuff in OT. You guys hate someones guts...who? Larry? Me??

Well some day you'll have a wife and kids. I'm toughening you up for that ie, if you can handle me a defiant 2 year old should be no problem.. You know i love you man.

I don't hate you and i don't hate Karston. Are you staying up late over this?

Last edited:
Easiest way out?? Why not answer my questions towards you? I think I DESERVE that!!

Okay TT...because I respect YOU, please tell me what questions to answer. BTW...Beagle 1 is right on the money. Nobody hates your guts, least of all me. You have always been fair with me. What I absolutely DO hate is Bird being driven off. I stand up for my friends and don't like to see them screwed over. In case folks have forgotten, Bird USED to be a moderator at VM. He quit that because of a differences in opinion between him and the forum owner. Now he has quit the forum and guess what person convinced him to quit? Yep, AGAIN the forum owner.

I just know that especially turtle is fouling his pants from enjoyment over all this... drama...controversy! Awesome!!! I will refuse to believe this whole bickering is about some BS stuff in OT. You guys hate someones guts...who? Larry? Me??

Well some day you'll have a wife and kids. I'm toughening you up for that ie, if you can handle me a defiant 2 year old should be no problem.. You know i love you man.

Turtle, you limp dick. Marck has you pegged exactly. You guys have gone to far and now you think you can back peddle and kiss ass.

Hey Marck, You have more than defended yourself and the forum here. Its time to count to ten and let these pricks burn themselves out.
Dep thinks he can come back out of the blue and shit in the punch bowl. Seems to be a characteristic of his. I don't know if I have ever been categorized as a part of the "Dirty Dozen" having followed and participated in the start up here, but If these three dildos (Dep, Turtle, Beagle) are proud members, they mistake me for someone who gives a shit.
Bird, hope you and the LA guys are reading this and laughing your ass off at it all. Hope to see you back soon.

Bullshark

Bullshark;103863 If these three dildos (Dep said:
So responding and telling you the truth makes me a dildo?
You're pathetic.
I never claimed to be a proud member, and obviously, you DON'T give a shit.
Maybe you can create some more noobs that agree with you.
Have fun with your 1/2 forum.

Last edited:
Bird, hope you and the LA guys are reading this and laughing your ass off at it all. Hope to see you back soon.

Bullshark

You don't get it either. If you want him back you need to hold these guys accountable.

please take my PM in the sincere heartfelt way it was intended.

Easiest way out?? Why not answer my questions towards you? I think I DESERVE that!!

Okay TT...because I respect YOU, please tell me what questions to answer. BTW...Beagle 1 is right on the money. Nobody hates your guts, least of all me. You have always been fair with me. What I absolutely DO hate is Bird being driven off. I stand up for my friends and don't like to see them screwed over. In case folks have forgotten, Bird USED to be a moderator at VM. He quit that because of a differences in opinion between him and the forum owner. Now he has quit the forum and guess what person convinced him to quit? Yep, AGAIN the forum owner.

so it took 9 pages to get to the bottom of this? Congrats!!!

care to share any more details ? Or maybe Jeff can chime in and shine some light on this?
In just this one reply you're saying that he's got driven off, screwed over ... that's quiet different than having a different opinion, isn't it ? So which one of the three is it? As far as I can tell you're really not getting screwed over here.....
Different opinion? Yes, I can deal with that. Many times I don't agree with you, I often don't agree with Turtle, heck I don't always agree with quiet a few people.... is that a big deal? No..... different opinions create diversity that a forum needs, otherwise one would post "I like huge wings on C3 Corvettes" and 100 others post a "I agree" smiley....
so how exactly did anyone get driven off and/or screwed over here?

Oh boy, this is probably the longest rant I've ever posted.... hey, you know, maybe that oldtimer section is not a bad idea afterall: at least this kind of bickering, complaining and whining could be done behind closed curtains without the entire world being able to read this.

Somebody mentioned "adult topics" or "acting like adults" ... you know what? Those who left (and obviously that's more than just one person) We've been sharing this hobby for the past 8 years (starting on CF in 2004, then we were on DC 2007 or so) that whole pissing contest on politics was in August this year... now it's almost November and finally we find out as to why they left and still don't get the whole story?? Now that's truely sad, you guys did a great job!!!

so it took 9 pages to get to the bottom of this? Congrats!!!

care to share any more details ? Or maybe Jeff can chime in and shine some light on this?
In just this one reply you're saying that he's got driven off, screwed over ... that's quiet different than having a different opinion, isn't it ? So which one of the three is it? As far as I can tell you're really not getting screwed over here.....
Different opinion? Yes, I can deal with that. Many times I don't agree with you, I often don't agree with Turtle, heck I don't always agree with quiet a few people.... is that a big deal? No..... different opinions create diversity that a forum needs, otherwise one would post "I like huge wings on C3 Corvettes" and 100 others post a "I agree" smiley....
so how exactly did anyone get driven off and/or screwed over here?

Oh boy, this is probably the longest rant I've ever posted.... hey, you know, maybe that oldtimer section is not a bad idea afterall: at least this kind of bickering, complaining and whining could be done behind closed curtains without the entire world being able to read this.

Somebody mentioned "adult topics" or "acting like adults" ... you know what? Those who left (and obviously that's more than just one person) We've been sharing this hobby for the past 8 years (starting on CF in 2004, then we were on DC 2007 or so) that whole pissing contest on politics was in August this year... now it's almost November and finally we find out as to why they left and still don't get the whole story?? Now that's truely sad, you guys did a great job!!!

Jeff isn't coming back anytime soon...if ever. Never said I was getting screwed over. No idea where you came up with that. I am trying to PREVENT people from BEING screwed over by giving some folks a place to post where they won't cause all kinds of controversy. Evidently others WANT to see the controversy and feed off it. Having different opinions is fine. But to have a discussion with different opinions and then suddenly shut the discussion down because people don't agree with you...that ain't right. And it WASN'T TT that did that. You want to know how someone, specifically Bird, got screwed over, ASK HIM. Just PM or e-mail him. Again...I was never involved in the politics discussion and never would be. I don't talk about crap like that on forums. So it ain't "you guys"...unless you are talking about the forum owner. And for the record I started at CF in 2002 and I am STILL on probation for stuff I said the beginning of this month. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

10-07-2012
09:38 PM 11-06-2012
08:38 PM 0 Hostility, Personal attacks, Online conflicts Vettebuyer5869

I don't need no toughening up from you? You are the biggest loser out there, a keyboard warrior. Why would I need toughening up from you? You are overestimating your own abilities. If someone needs toughening up it's you. You need help with your mental instability, megalomaniac attitude and other insecurities. You are a twerp, nothing more. There is not 1 thing about you that I envy.

Look at this thread, 2 bitter shit stirrers coming in here to fight for a cause that is not their own but someone elses. You are patsies for B2B who took the easy way out and left. Dep has now taken the same route. If you really think you have a point and stand for it leaving is the last thing to do!

I anyone who feels he's been done wrong here, send me a PM. I don't have time to monitor all this bickering and send PMs to whoever I suspect may be about to leave. If you hate my guts, send me a PM and say so...

I don't need no toughening up from you? You are the biggest loser out there, a keyboard warrior. Why would I need toughening up from you? You are overestimating your own abilities. If someone needs toughening up it's you. You need help with your mental instability, megalomaniac attitude and other insecurities. You are a twerp, nothing more. There is not 1 thing about you that I envy.

Look at this thread, 2 bitter shit stirrers coming in here to fight for a cause that is not their own but someone elses. You are patsies for B2B who took the easy way out and left. Dep has now taken the same route. If you really think you have a point and stand for it leaving is the last thing to do!

I anyone who feels he's been done wrong here, send me a PM. I don't have time to monitor all this bickering and send PMs to whoever I suspect may be about to leave. If you hate my guts, send me a PM and say so...

WOW...you do realize that if you were on CF (or anywhere else) you would have earned a permaban for this post. :nuts:

TWERP...Terminate With ExtReme Prejudice. I don't thiunk Turtle is THAT bad.:bounce:

Fighting for a cause that is not our own...ie defending a friend who was wronged. Seems like a worthy cause to me. I would do the same for you TT, even if you didn't want it.

And finally, you need to lose that persecution complex. NOBODY is going to PM you because IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU! B2B is not mad at you and neither is anyone else. It's Larry that's the problem.

I am not so sure your so called friend will be quite happy with the way you are defending him, if he is then he is as much to blame for this shitstorm as the 2 of you are.

I have made far worse posts than that on CF and never got banned for it. The only reason I got banned is because I gave that irishprick an earfull

You would do the same for me? Promise me this, never start a shitstorm over something trival as this in my name.

I don't have a persecution complex. This is one of the 1st posts where it is made clear you guyshave a problem with Larry. Now the question is, what is the problem exactly? Larry not giving you a special place is not the problem because that is not his sole decision to make. It must be something else, PR&C rlated... see...proof in the pudding, pr&c causes nothing but problems. Religion, politics, land ... foremost reasons for war, same here.

on a funny note...

If I were you I would change my name.. this shit right here is disturbing.. I wouldn't want to be linked to that

http://www.djdep.com/

So once again: what IS the problem? Now that we started putting little bits and pieces of the crap on the table why not all of it?

The only reason I got banned is because I gave that irishprick an earfull

Sometimes the story is that you were never banned. When that is convenient. Then when it helps you look like a man you say you were banned. BTW i'd go easy on the dead. That's something we learn in polite society.

And you always blamed bird for writing me up here when it was you and larry pressuring him to do it. Not ethical behavior.

I'm staging an intervention here. It has nothing to do with bird. He has tons more influence than you or i and doesn't need any help.

You've never gotten American humor, or any humor for that matter. You come off as paranoid and mean spriited. I doubt you have a girlfriend or will ever have one. Yet i still like you and think there is hope for you.

I was banned, then unbanned. Big deal! What dead? Who died? IrishMac? Are you going to lecture me about being part of a polite society? LOL what a joke. You can't even be a polite member of a non real life society! You are the biggest sociopath around here

I blamed bird for writing you up? What are you talking about, the only person to ever give you an infrection or down time has been me, none of the others have done so. You are full of crap and you know it.

I don't need an intervention, especially from the dispicable likes of you who's real agenda is to stir shit up and nothing else.

Are you trying to say that your contributions are humorous or at least meant as such? then no, I didn't get it. They look more like the comments from a bitter little fuck who wa mistreated and bullied in school and has become a pestering keyboard warrior and bears himself off to the shitstorm h just caused. That is you!!!

There is no hope for you!

Hey but instead of deflecting the course here... this is not about me..it's about the gripes of you guys.. so bottom line, the big issue is that Big2Bird left. Now let's find out why he left. Was it a specific persons fault? I don't know, no one ever told me...people come people go... from the looks of the discussion I conclude that somehow it must be Larrys fault. So it comes down to the political obama romney crap that this forum was never intended for.

Where in all this does your twisted logic of having to man me up fit? Where did I twsit facts about being banned, and how does it influence or contribute to this whole mess? It has nothing to do with it. You are just throwing shit at the fan to see what splatter you can create.

Dep: contribution, ZERO, attendance... from the biginning with intervals, misguided feeling of ownage and wrongdoing 110%, threatened to leave.. too many times to count
Turtle, Contribution, ZERO, attendance..from the beginning, always there when there was stuff to stirr, misguided feeling that he is somehow the spokesperson for other people but in reality is just a disguised internet terrorist!, threatened to leave.. too many times to count
beagle 1.. no idea who he really is.

So, instead of trying to actively and positively contribute here and make it whatever you guys always wanted it to be you started hacking away at the foundations from the get go and are blaming Larry and me.