T-Shirt

Awesome on the new business! Does she need about $200,000 worth of equipment for $100,000? Half price sale! Seriously, and unfortunately our business fell from $850K in sales a year to $105K last year, had to go back to work in the real world. :clobbered:

If she needs the art I will be happy to send it to you, which is screen print ready.

tt

Last edited:
Best source I have found is at Stahls for stickers. May only be wholesale to vendors, but happy to check, need a hard quantity for good pricing, maybe 50 minimum. Ralley's is another good source for stickers and nice dash plaques.

maybe a deposit type system is needed?? Terry Truetts shirts were top quality. I used a couple of them a LOT and they are still without holes or frays and the print is still nice and bright. Haynes Beefy Ts are also good fitting shirts.

I contacted Norm to see if he's still doing the NCRS shirts, that's a nice quality shirt too and I could use some more (and stickers too)

Stickers may be something I can easily get done, I'll ask around.

Most online services offer DTG printing method which is nowhere as good as an old fashioned silkscreen printing, especially on dark fabrics.

Latest posts

Back